Thursday, September 24, 2009

Japanese Commercials

This commercial and the one posted below have been attacking my mind with such ferocity that at times I find myself unable to think of much else.


I like the Aflac one more myself, but I can't seem to forget either of them.... These are fairly tame examples of Japanese commercials.... Some of the other ones I have seen have destroyed my brain...
In other news, I have almost beaten the elite 4 on my Pokemon Heart Gold game. Also, yesterday my family and I went to Yokohama and eventually ended up at the Pokemon store. They have an event going on right now where when you beat the elite 4 they give you a trainer card like the one in the game with all of your game information on it. I think my PA friend Asuka is planning on taking me and whomever else wants to go next Wednesday to the Pokemon Center in Tokyo. I should have the elite 4 finished by then.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOO funny :) Laughed out loud...all by myself of course - otherwise people talk about you behind their hand....

Love the Aflac!!!!!

~Mom